E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I use my nook everyday. It is my lifesaver. All of a sudden…

Customer Question
I use my nook...

I use my nook everyday. It is my lifesaver. All of a sudden it says: Unfortunately, system UI has stopped

Technician's Assistant: What brand and model of e-reader do you have?

I can't read anything. It is one of the bigger ones. Mayhbe 3 years old

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your e-reader? What have you tried so far?

Battery says 66% so know it isn't that

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

I just got the library to work now it is saying "Unfortunately, System UI has stopped"

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/6/2017
Electronics Technician: JustAnswer, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
JustAnswer
JustAnswer, Customer Service
Thanks for posting your question. We're matching you to the right Expert, who will call you at the number you provided. Please leave any new details below.
Electronics Technician: Randy Boman, Technician replied 7 months ago
Randy Boman
Randy Boman, Technician
Hi ,
My name is***** am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.
I will be glad to assist you with this.My goal is to give you the best experience possible!
Try holding the nook per button down for 20 seconds and let me know if any changes occur please.
Please help me right away. All my books are on my nook. This message has never come up before, I did not drop my nook. Please call as soon as possible. I should not have to pay 4050 or $60. I have always been helped for nothing before
Electronics Technician: Pete, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Pete, Engineer

Hello, what happens if you try holding the nook per button down for 20 seconds?