E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I have a brand new 4th generation.. I have gone into

Customer Question
I have a brand...

I have a brand new 4th generation.. I have gone into settings and selected HUGE.When opening a book it is on really small

Technician's Assistant: What brand and model of e-reader do you have?

Kindle 10 inch screen

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

It has been going on since I went to settings to change the size

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
12/5/2017
Electronics Technician: GeekGal, Electronics Support Tech replied 7 months ago
GeekGal
GeekGal, Electronics Support Tech

Hi there! My name is*****'m sorry that you're having this trouble. It would be my pleasure to assist you. Please open one of your books, and then tap the top of the screen to bring up the tool bar. You will see Aa on the bottom right portion of the tool bar. Please tap there, and you will see several Font options. At the bottom of the fone screen you will see size. Please tap there to adjust. Tapping the left part of the dotted line decreases the font size. Tapping the right side of the dotted line will increase it. Please give this a try and let me know the results.

The HUGE option that you chose previously applies only to text icons on the main pages of your Kindle, not to your books. Did using the Font options resolve the issue or do you need more help?

My phone will not open Safari Can you pls just text me

I'm sorry that you had to wait for an answer. By the time you responded I was out of the office for the evening. I'll do my best to help you now. I'm a bit confused. As I understand it, the problem is with your Kindle device. You shouldn't need to open Safari. Am I understanding the problem correctly? If so, you should be able to adjust your font using the instructions that I provided. If I am not understanding correctly, please let me know. Thank you.