E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

My expiry date for my mastercard expired amditriedto install…

Customer Question
My expiry date for...

My expiry date for my mastercard expired amditriedto install the newdate but it would not accept it

Technician's Assistant: What brand and model of e-reader do you have?

I do not know

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your e-reader? What have you tried so far?

My card expiry ran out on nov21/17

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
12/5/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Is this for Amazon?