E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Nook Glowlight. I'm trying to connect it to wireless network…

Customer Question
This is for a...

This is for a nook Glowlight. I'm trying to connect it to wireless network and I

Technician's Assistant: What brand and model of e-reader do you have?

How do I find the inf you want about the info you want? the best i can do is tell you it has a 7" screen.

Technician's Assistant: The TV Technician will be able to walk you through that. How old is your inf?

Approx. 5 years

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

I have no idea how anything works!

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your inf? What happened right before this?

It's been in a drawer and 3 days to recharge and set the programs. I have a Nook Glowlight which I have been using for years and really is a joy

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

The info i'm getting is that 2WIRE526 - disabled, secured with WPA/WPA2PSK. Signal strength ENCELLENT. but when I try to connect

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
12/5/2017
Electronics Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 7 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed with any troubleshooting,please once shut down your nook and turn it back on.
Let me know when this is done.