E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I cannot get the store button to activate in the Books so I…

Customer Question
I cannot get the...

I cannot get the store button to activate in the Books so I can order a book.

Technician's Assistant: When could you last access your device?

November 24th

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The E-reader Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your e-books and other data.

No

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
12/5/2017
Electronics Technician: Randy Boman, Technician replied 7 months ago
Randy Boman
Randy Boman, Technician
My name is***** am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.
I will be glad to assist you.
This is usually caused by a glitch in the firmware and can be resolved by a forced reboot, then your kindle will work normally again. Slide or press and hold the power switch for 40 seconds, then release.Then press or slide the power button to restart if the device does not start up again on its own. Then try connecting to WiFi and sign in with your Amazon account info. If that fails you will need to update the Kindle using a computer. Let me know the Kindle Version if it does not work please.
From Home, tap the Menu icon, and then tap Settings. From Settings, tap the Menu icon, and then tap Device Info.