E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

My Kindle is not able to connect to the store by internet. I…

Customer Question
My Kindle is not...

My Kindle is not able to connect to the store by internet

Technician's Assistant: Does your network appear in the Wi-Fi list on your Kindle?

No

Technician's Assistant: Are other devices (computer, phone, etc.) connecting to the router?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

I can turn wireless on, it shows the 3G logo but no bars show.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
12/5/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

This is usually an issue with the Firmware, so I would first like you to do this please.

Remove the charger from the Kindle and hold the power button to off for 35 seconds.

Release, then connect the charger and try to turn on the Kindle and use it.

Let me know the results please

Thank you