E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I can not shut down the kindle or turn pages, seems to be…

Customer Question
I can not shut...

I can not shut down the kindle or turn pages, seems to be frozen

Technician's Assistant: When did you last charge your Kindle?

It was charged last night and shows that it is fully charged

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a force reboot (pressing and holding the power button for a minute)?

Have not tried but will do that now

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
12/5/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

This is usually an issue with the Firmware, so I would first like you to do this please.

Remove the charger from the Kindle and hold the power button to off for 35 seconds.

Release, then connect the charger and try to turn on the Kindle and use it.

Let me know the results please

Thank you