E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

My wife's Amazonkindle needed an update, but it wasn't done.

Customer Question
My wife's Amazonkindle needed...

My wife's Amazonkindle needed an update, but it wasn't done. now she can't connect at all. Where can I take it to fix?

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your router?

Router?

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

Missed the kindle update deadline. Tried to manually update 3.4 and 3.4.2 version but doesn't want to install and doesn't work.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Tried https:/www.cnet.com/how-to/how-to-update-kindle-lost-connectivity-wi-fi/

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
12/5/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

I can do this for you here.

Can you tell me the model of the kindle please?

Thank you

Hi Richard, unfortunately I don't have the Kindle or the details you require with me at the moment.
Could I contact you tomorrow? or you can e-mail me tomorrow?
Have you got my address?
Phone call session started

calling