E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I am trying to buy books on my kindle but it will not accept…

Customer Question
Hi I am...

Hi I am trying to buy books on my kindle but it will not accept my cr card.The expiry date recently changed and the new date is in the systemIt sys I do not have a valid default card

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

Just very recent I have tried to edit the card but the details are the same

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/5/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

no I don't. Many thanks The problem still exists but I won't be using Kindle anymore
Please cancel everything and refund balance