E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I want to register my new kindle to my existing account with…

Customer Question
I want to register...

I want to register my new kindle to my existing account with my original password

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

My kindle only came today and it said it was not the password ***** I had to make new one but that did not work so I want to go back to original password

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
12/5/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 7 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Are you able to sign into your Amazon account now?

I have got a new kindle and I want to register it to my existing account but when I put in my password ***** came up it is not right so I made a new one and it was still not working so I want to use my old password ***** I want you to tell me what it is thanks

I cannot tell you what your old password ***** ***** Nobody can view passwords in the system otherwise it would be a huge security issue.