E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Had the device re-set to default when we we lost our credit…

Customer Question
Had the device re-set...

Had the device re-set to default when we we lost our credit info the new e-mail is rw4769 @gmail.com and the new password ***** ***** we do not know the old e-mail or password ***** was registered to robert johnston in camas wa 98607

Technician's Assistant: When could you last access your device?

About 3 years ago

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The E-reader Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your e-books and other data.

All history was taken out

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
12/5/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Do you mean you forgot the password ***** is needed to register your Kindle?

Please let me know