E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

How do I get it on English. Kindle. Just got it a few

Customer Question
How do I get...

How do I get it on English

Technician's Assistant: What brand and model of e-reader do you have?

Kindle white

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

Just got it a few minutes ago

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't know what questions to ask

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: E-Readers
12/5/2017
Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 4 months ago
Aparna Indresh

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

I'm waiting
Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 4 months ago

It sounds like you want to change the language to English in your kindle white if yes please follow the below instructions:

1. From Home, tap the Menu icon, and then tap Settings.
  2. Tap Language and Dictionaries, and then tap one of the following options:
    • Language - select a different language for your Kindle.
    • Keyboard - select a region-specific layout for the keyboard.
    • Dictionaries - set the default dictionary for each language.Let me know if it works for you.
    I have no screen
    Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
     replied 4 months ago

May i know if you are able to access your kindle?

No
    Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
     replied 4 months ago

Is this your new kindle?

I am not paying more money for help that should be free
    Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
     replied 4 months ago

If you are getting any phone call or remote assistance request you can ignore that because those are automatic popup if you wish we can continue via chat and you have reached justanswer and this is a paid service.

Dan T.
    Dan T.
    Dan T., Master Technician