E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

My Kindle is approx 1 yr old. It keeps asking me to re-start…

Customer Question
Hello, My Kindle...

Hello, My Kindle is approx 1 yr old. It keeps asking me to re-start asking for the wi-Fi network. I am unable to access the 3 books that I recently bought.

Technician's Assistant: When could you last access your Kindle?

About 5/6 days ago

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Amazon's online password ***** tool?

I did but it seems that I am not using the correct access password. I am 82 and not computer literate.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

I just require the abbility to read my 3 books.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: E-Readers
12/5/2017
Electronics Technician: Karthik Nagarajan,
 replied 4 months ago
Karthik Nagarajan

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

replied 4 months ago

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Do you you have any other device like computer or any smartphone which is connected to the network? The reason why I am asking is we can check if there is any wifi connectivity issue or password ***** with the WiFi.

Dan T.
Dan T.
Dan T., Master Technician