E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

In hope you can help I just received a brand new Kindle

Customer Question
In hope you can...

In hope you can help I just received a brand new Kindle paperwhite reader connected to the internet I have an existing amazon account but my email address has an _ in it, but the paperwhtie does not have that on the soft keyboard and \I want to download all of the books I have at Amazon Please advise

Technician's Assistant: Does your network appear in the Wi-Fi list on your Kindle?

Yes, that is not the problem, please read my request before responding

Technician's Assistant: Are other devices (computer, phone, etc.) connecting to the router?

Give me a break I am connected to the internet but to get in my account I need to put in my email address- no? but the soft keyboard does not have _ my email address is***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

Please connect me

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: E-Readers
12/5/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

What exactly happens when you try to connect to the internet?

What error do you receive?

Please let me know

DId you bother to read the question at all?

Yes, the responses where automatic before from a Bot with pre-recorded responses, you are now speaking to a real person

You will see the key on the keyboard with the 123 and symbols, press it to get to_

Let me know how you go please

Richard, Customer Service