E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Lost it a year ago. Just found it. It's charging but it's…

Customer Question
Lost it a year...

Lost it a year ago. Just found it. It's charging but it's asking me for a passwprd and I can't remember.

Technician's Assistant: When could you last access your device?

More than a year ago.

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The E-reader Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your e-books and other data.

How do I initiate that?

Technician's Assistant: The E-Reader Specialist will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

I have a newer Kindle White . Will resetting this one discontinue the new one or can I use them both?

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: E-Readers
12/4/2017
Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 8 months ago
Aparna Indresh

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 8 months ago

May I know the exact make and model of your E-reader?