E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

How do I update my credit card for kindle. Need to change…

Customer Question
How do I update...

How do I update my credit card for kindle

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

Need to change credit card don’t know how

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
12/4/2017
Electronics Technician: Louie, Technician replied 7 months ago
Louie, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer, I’m Louie. Sorry you had to wait awhile but I’ll do my best to help.
Initially and to avoid asking you to do something you've already tried, can you please tell me what / any and all troubleshooting / specific steps you've already attempted other than / to address the above.

This is an independent site and members of this online community provide information, repair tips, technical assistance as a form of paid Q & A service.