E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I have my e-reader for almost 6 years. the payment goes

Customer Question
I have my e-reader...

I have my e-reader for almost 6 years. the payment goes automatically via my bank with a creditcard. I pay a monhly fee for the unlimited edition $ 11.99. But the last 3 to 4 days everytime i am the store and i click on a title i get the message that the details for this title cannot be displayed right now, you may want to check your internet connection and try again. there is 100 % nothing wrong with my internet. all my tablets, pc and phone has internet wifi connection. And amazon has charged me already for the unlimited fee

Technician's Assistant: Does your network appear in the Wi-Fi list on your e-reader?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Are other devices (computer, phone, etc.) connecting to the router?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

I chart this morning with alan from the the kindle.com/support

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
12/5/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 7 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.