E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

My kindle won't get off usb drive mode. I want to sync it…

Customer Question
Second opinion] my kindle won't...
Second opinion] my kindle won't get off usb drive modeJA: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?Customer: I want to sync it with books I've recently purchased on my amazon phone kindle app. I have tried plugging it into my computer and it's charging and it has about half of battery life so it's not the battery. I can't get to open up my library to syncJA: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?Customer: No, but thank you
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: E-Readers
12/5/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Dan T.
Dan T.
Dan T., Master Technician