E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

When I try to access my email account, it comes up

Customer Question
When I try to...

When I try to access my email account, it comes up connection problem with Yahoo. How do I correct this?

Technician's Assistant: When could you last access your device?

About 2-3 weeks

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The E-reader Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your e-books and other data.

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

Why did this happen?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
12/4/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Via which program or device are you trying to access your account with?

Please let me know

Thank you

My kindle

Thank you

This is usually an issue with the Firmware, so I would first like you to do this please.

Remove the charger from the Kindle and hold the power button to off for 60 seconds.

Release, then connect the charger and try to turn on the Kindle and access the account.

Let me know the results please

Thank you

Still cannot access

If you click on my link below

http://mail.yahoo.com

Can you sign into your account there?

Please let me know

Not paying another 20.00 to talk

You are referring to a service the website offers, which being optional, can be ignored if you do not wish to use it.

Please ignore it and reply here to my last instructions I sent you please

Still giving connection problem yahoo

yes. but I am still waiting on a response from you on my last question...

I will again repeat

If you click on my link below

http://mail.yahoo.com

Can you sign into your account there?

I kindly ask please that you reply to me on this question.