E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

My credit cards were stolen and the bank has issued me with…

Customer Question
Hi , My credit...

Hi , My credit cards were stolen and the bank has issued me with replacements and I need to update the expiry date details on my Kindle as I can not pay for books that I want to download.Please advise how I can update my credit card data?

Technician's Assistant: When we are ready I'll take you to the appropriate web page.

Thanks

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

It is almost a year since my cards were replaced. I have tried going into settings without success.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
12/4/2017
Electronics Technician: rahul.pattnayak, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
rahul.pattnayak
rahul.pattnayak, Customer Service

Welcome to justanswer.

Please follow the steps to change the card info:

Go to amazon.com
Log in using the email id and password.
Once you have logged in , Go to Manage Your Content and Devices.
From Settings, select Edit Payment Method below Kindle Payment Settings.
Select the desired credit card information, or add a new card, and then click Continue.
Enter the desired billing address, and then click Continue. You will be taken back to the Kindle Payment Settings page where you can view your edited 1-Click payment method.

Hope it helps.PLEASE LEAVE A POSITIVE RATING.(WITH THE HELP OF STARS)
Regards.
It would be kind enough to give a positive rating to my answer, but if you are going to click either "Poor service" or "Bad service", please stop and click on the REPLY or CONTINUE CONVERSATION button so that i will be happy to assist you with your problem.