E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I cannot access my library from the current boom I am

Customer Question
I cannot access my...

I cannot access my library from the current boom I am reading. How can I get my library

Technician's Assistant: When could you last access your device?

Over 3 weeks ago

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The E-reader Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your e-books and other data.

I have not tried a reset

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

Don’t think so

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
12/4/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

What is the make and model of the device you are having this issue on?

Please let me know

Thank you