E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Needs to be recharged daily. Amazpon 5. My kindle reads..the…

Customer Question
Needs to be recharged...

Needs to be recharged daily

Technician's Assistant: What brand and model of e-reader do you have?

Amazpon 5

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Amazon e-reader? What have you tried so far?

My kindle reads..the rechargeable should be replaced only by an authorised service provider. Where do I find one?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
12/4/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me the model of your Kindle please?

Thank you