E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

How do I change my credit card number. I don't know -it has…

Customer Question
How do I change...

How do I change my credit card number

Technician's Assistant: What brand and model of e-reader do you have?

I don't know -it has a lighted screen

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: E-Readers
12/3/2017
Electronics Technician: Aric, Technician replied 4 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

To change any of your payment information, you need to update your Amazon "One Click Payments" credit or debit card info from a PC or Laptop (NOTE: This can not be done from the Kindle directly).

You can update your card info directly at the link below through Amazon's site:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=201252570

If you need further assistance or get stuck- let me know. Before you go, could you please click at least a 3 STAR RATING, at the top of your screen. That is how I am credited for my efforts by the site. You can follow up any time as needed at no additional cost.

Please view my reply for the answer to your question.

Note that the site will send you a phone call offer- that is NOT from me. It is sent without my consent and I am not available by phone. To see MY REPLY, "X" out of the offer and view the page that we have been typing on. Also note that any offers for subscriptions or promotions are NOT something I am privy to. I am an independent tech and am only paid with a positive rating for my service.

Do you need further assistance with this?

Electronics Technician: ,  replied 4 months ago
Phone call session started
Aric, Technician