E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

It won't download to my phone. A couple of days ago. It

Customer Question
It won't download to...

It won't download to my phone.

Technician's Assistant: When did this downloading issue start with your e-reader?

A couple of days ago. It states that the purchase has been made but it won't download it.

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a force reboot (pressing and holding the power button for a minute)?

I have tried everything. I had a name change and a new visa card information. Do you think that's the problem?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

That's all I can think of.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
12/3/2017
Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 7 months ago
Aparna Indresh

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 7 months ago

May I know what is the exact issue you are facing with download in your phone. Is it you are unable to download the kindle book in your phone?