E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I I am trying to set up an account for my husband to use on…

Customer Question
I I am trying...

I I am trying to set up an account for my husband to use on the kindle. It keeps saying you don't have any devices, should I deregister this and register it to him?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

Just started this morning. I set up a new email account for him, then got him on bookbub, then when we found a book for him it does not show up on the kindle. It is register to me, at some kindle e-mail I have never used.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I want the kindle in his name with his email and set up so he can order books through bookbub. Thank you

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: E-Readers
12/3/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 8 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Are you trying to setup a new Amazon account?

not really, unless that is what we need to get books on the kindle
i don't want to spend any more money, I just want an answer.
forget this, this seems like a scam. I thought I was talking to Amazon, with a service I have already paid for.