E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I have an older kindle with keyboard. Getting message that…

Customer Question
I have an older...

I have an older kindle with keyboard. Getting message that it can't connect to internet. I have wifi signal and in settings under networks instead of connect it says forget

Technician's Assistant: Does your network appear in the Wi-Fi list on your Kindle?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Are other devices (computer, phone, etc.) connecting to the router?

Yes

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
12/3/2017
Electronics Technician: Jason Jones, Technician replied 7 months ago
Jason Jones, Technician

I look forward to helping you today.

In the Network settings, choose to "Forget" the network and reconnect to it. When you do that, what happens?

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.
Thank you,
Jason

No change

Thank you for the update. May I connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? When the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate back and forth via a chat window that will appear on your computer screen.