E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Just purchased and cannot get it to connect to my home wifi.

Customer Question
Just purchased and cannot...

Just purchased and cannot get it to connect to my home wifi. Says authentication error. All other devices can connect.

Technician's Assistant: Does your network appear in the Wi-Fi list on your e-reader?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Are other devices (computer, phone, etc.) connecting to the router?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

It is a brand new kindle fire he 8 kids edition

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
12/3/2017
Electronics Technician: Jason Jones, Technician replied 7 months ago
Jason Jones, Technician

I look forward to helping you today.

May I ask for the brand and model name of your wireless router or your wireless modem?

Once I have the above requested information, I will be able to give you the correct answer.

I look forward to your response,
Jason