E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I am a longtime owner of a kindle and have branched out to…

Customer Question
I am a longtime...

I am a longtime owner of a kindle and have branched out to include my mobile phone and an old Galaxy 10 tablet. I feel I am missing too much,in that I can not take more advantage of the talents an opportuniities of. what would you suggest Amazon. even though I am an octogenarian what

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

Wouldyou sugest to bring me out of the Dinasaur age to the present without necessarily costing me too much cash? By the way I used to love my Kindle as my record will show.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

Not at the moment

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
12/3/2017
Electronics Technician: Pete, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Pete, Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

You can try the following 12 tips and tricks to get more out of Amazon Kindle:

http://www.trustedreviews.com/opinion/kindle-tips-and-tricks-2936969

--------------------
Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!
Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page to finish; tips appreciated :)
You can always reply back after rating me if you need any further assistance at all.
Pete.
--------------------