E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I cant get it set up as my own account. I have three

Customer Question
I cant get it...

I cant get it set up as my own account. I have three kindles, they are all hooked up to my daughters account which is nice except I have to have on registered to my so I can get monthly amazon free prime books,. it was set up that way once and somehow got back on daughters account please help an old lady sort things out

Technician's Assistant: What Amazon model do you have?

Ce0682

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Amazon e-reader? What have you tried so far?

I tried to deregister from daughters account,. now i don't know how to hook up to my account

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

Likr

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
12/3/2017
Electronics Technician: JustAnswer, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
JustAnswer
JustAnswer, Customer Service
Thanks for posting your question. We're matching you to the right Expert, who will call you at the number you provided. Please leave any new details below.
Electronics Technician: Dr. Fix-It, Technician replied 7 months ago
Dr. Fix-It
Dr. Fix-It, Technician

Hi my name is Shaw aka Dr.Fix-It , Your online expert ready to assist you... Do you have a home WIFI wireless internet connection available?

Phone call session started

Glad able to get a call to discuss and assist on the matter, Happy Holidays!