E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Cannot open my kindle account to transfer some books from…

Customer Question
Cannot open my kindle...

Cannot open my kindle account to transfer some books from old kindle device to transfere to my new kindle.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

Since i got this new kindle the other week; try opening my account which they (whoever they are) acknowldge is there but obviously I have got fouled up on the password ***** I have tried every variation.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

No. Just wnat to be able to get to my reads on my new Kindle not still continue to use my old one.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
12/3/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 7 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

currently I'm in a Catch 22 situation. Kindle acknowledge I have an account but I cannot use a password ***** recognize or change it to one they will acknowledge. David

Have you tried to reset the password?