E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I have not used kindle for months and do not recall how to…

Customer Question
Second opinion] I have...

Second opinion] I have not used kindle for months and do not recall how to use it.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

My screen showed that you did not collect for the last purchase-months ago. I haD TO CHANGE CREDIT CARDS.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

I have a password ***** it is not accepted. Please set me up with a new password.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
I open Kindle and have a list of books purchased in the past. I go to the store to buy a book and I am told that I have the wrong password ***** my Wi-Fi is not connected. I then hit an icon at the top which put me into an early chapter of a mystery. I scrolled back to the cover and can't get off of that page except to go forward in the book.
12/3/2017
Electronics Technician: Dr. Fix-It, Technician replied 7 months ago
Dr. Fix-It
Dr. Fix-It, Technician

Hi my name is Shaw aka Dr.Fix-It , Your online expert ready to assist you... Sorry you are having an issue with your Kindle, do you have a home WIFI wireless internet connection and do you know your wireless network password?

comnet6343

BTW what was your name? Was the Kindle previously connected to your home wireless network or was there any change in your home wireless network that may prevent the Kindle from connecting to the internet?

Also, Have you tried a basic reset yet?

Cancel the request and membership

Where you able to reset and get the Kindle reconnected to your WIFI wireless internet now?