E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I was registered with amazon on my kindle for a number of…

Customer Question
I was registered with...

I was registered with amazon on my kindle for a number of years. I recently purchased a paperlight kindle and now wish to use that. I downloaded some samples to my new kindle and tried to transfer all the old books from my old kindle to my new one. I'm not sure if thia has been done. Can I have some help,please?

Technician's Assistant: When did this downloading issue start with your Kindle?

At the end of november

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a force reboot (pressing and holding the power button for a minute)?

I'm not very well up in computing so I haven't been able to do so

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

When I was last on to you about 15 minutes ago I was asked to put down 5 dollars. I have already done this when I was registering . Has that been taken from my account?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
12/3/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 7 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!