E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Unable to buy books anymore due to no valid credit card.

Customer Question
Unable to buy books...

Unable to buy books anymore due to no valid credit card. Have updated cards at Amazon.com. Is there a location specifically for Kindle?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

Looks like since early Nov. We have updated cards at Amazon.com.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/2/2017
Electronics Technician: Aric, Technician replied 7 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

To change any of your payment information, you need to update your Amazon "One Click Payments" credit or debit card info from a PC or Laptop (NOTE: This can not be done from the Kindle directly).

You can update your card info directly at the link below through Amazon's site:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=201252570

If you need further assistance or get stuck- let me know. Before you go, could you please click at least a 3 STAR RATING, at the top of your screen. That is how I am credited for my efforts by the site. You can follow up any time as needed at no additional cost.