E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I just receive a new kindle and don't know how to get my…

Customer Question
I just receive a...

I just receive a new kindle and don't know how to get my books that I haven't read or view my archives. I am really lost with this white reader.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

I just received it yesterday. I do have one book which I am reading. But I don't know how to get anywhere else or find signs to do what I use to do. I have a old kindle and it was very simple to use. I am lost.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
12/2/2017
Electronics Technician: Eric, Technician replied 7 months ago
Eric, Technician

Hi! I'm Eric and I will be the expert assisting you today. I'll do all I can to provide you with excellent, 5-Star service. While I take a moment to read over your question, please read the following:

• Offers you see for Remote Assistance or Phone Calls are not me recommending them, it is this website. I am more than happy to accept your request for one, but you don't have to.
  • Please keep this browser open. If you close it, open your email to find links back to this question.
  • I will keep helping you until you're satisfied, please ask as many follow up questions as you need by replying below.

Good morning,

After you read my initial response to you above(please do!), reply and let me know if you signed into the new Kindle with the same Amazon account that was on your old Kindle?