E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

It is my kindle I cannot get into it. My Wife added our

Customer Question
It is my kindle...

It is my kindle I cannot get into it. My Wife added our grandchild on her kindle and now he is on mine .It is asking me for a pin or password.This has not happened before and I do not know either pin or password.

Technician's Assistant: When could you last access your Kindle?

Thursday this week

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Amazon's online password ***** tool?

Yes the repeat five times and then reset and nothing happened.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

No I just can't figure what happened.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
Answered in 1 day by:
12/4/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me the model of your Kindle with the issue?

Please let me know