E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I ORDERED THE NEW BOOK FOR MY NOOK. THE PEOPLE VS. ALEX

Customer Question
I ORDERED THE NEW...

I ORDERED THE NEW ***** ***** BOOK FOR MY NOOK. THE PEOPLE VS. ALEX CROSS, IT CAME UP AND I LOADED IT AND IT CAME UP READ. I PUSHED READ AND PAGEONE CAME UP BUT IT WAS BLANK ALONG WITH THE REST OF THE BOOK

Technician's Assistant: When did you last charge your e-reader?

IT WAS FULLY CHARGED

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a force reboot (pressing and holding the power button for a minute)?

I JUSTDID BUT ITS STILL BLANK

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
12/2/2017
Electronics Technician: Russell H., Technician replied 7 months ago
Russell H., Technician

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

Test whether it is a problem with your reader, by accessing a different book and seeing whether that also comes up blank. If another one does, you may need to have your Nook reader tablet repair-serviced.

If other books still look OK, then that one book may have been truncated when downloaded. And you should download it again, from your BarnesandNoble.com account, without having to buy it again, just download it again, and do that download on a stable connection at a time when the internet connection is not being overused by any other computer or device... and that should work OK.