E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

My daughter gave me the kindle book Smile by Roddy Dowel. I…

Customer Question
My daughter gave me...

My daughter gave me the kindle book Smile by Roddy Dowel. I accepted the book but it has.never appeared on my Kindle

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

The book came on email about. Nov. 28.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

T he book about Nov.28.. I wanted to start it yesterday.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
12/2/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 7 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!