E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Tried to replace battery but it didnt work can you repair…

Customer Question
Tried to replace battery...

Tried to replace battery but it didnt work can you repair it

Technician's Assistant: What brand and model of e-reader do you have?

Nook color

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your e-reader? What have you tried so far?

As i said battery went dead and i bought a new one but couldnt get it installed properly need it repaird

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
well can you fix it if i send it ti you
12/2/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 7 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.

I need to send it in for repairs

Send customer care to me