E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

My husband ordered the kindle for me, his name is Leslie…

Customer Question
My husband ordered the...

My husband ordered the kindle for me, his name is***** I would like to register the kindle to my name Jennifer Jonas and pay with my credit card.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

My kindle is new, this is the first time I have tried to use it. I wanted to download a book.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

I think this is all for now. I have an Amazon Account, my name is***** and my e-mail is***@******.***

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
12/1/2017
Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 7 months ago
Aparna Indresh

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 7 months ago

May I know the exact make and model of your kindle?