E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

In wifi it says connected,no internet. And working fine

Customer Question
In wifi it says...

In wifi it says connected,no internet

Technician's Assistant: Does your network appear in the Wi-Fi list on your e-reader?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Are other devices (computer, phone, etc.) connecting to the router?

Yes and working fine

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
12/2/2017
Electronics Technician: Karthik Nagarajan,
 replied 7 months ago
Karthik Nagarajan

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

replied 7 months ago

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you please tell me what is the make and model of the wifi modem/router? The reason why I am asking is we can try to restart the modem/router and check whether the internet is working properly or not.