E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I have a new kindle on.my last one, the brightness

Customer Question
Hi. I have a...

Hi. I have a new kindle on.my last one, the brightness adjustment came up on fast settings. I cannot find it on my new kindle. please tell me how to find it.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

I just opened it last night. I tried going to settings. instead of the brightness adjustment coming up with the airplane mose, sync and setting, it does not give me the option at all. is it somewhere else in the mew kindle?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

No. I just want to adjust brightness.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
12/1/2017
Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 7 months ago
Aparna Indresh

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 7 months ago

May i know the exact make and model of your kindle?

I don’t want this answer I want a refund
Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 7 months ago

I am a user of the site just like you and cannot help you with site-related issues. You can contact JustAnswer's Customer Service by clicking on the Contact Us button at the bottom of your screen or by going to this link: http://ww2.justanswer.com/customer-support and can check for refund.