E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I have a new lap top and do not have my Kindle on it. How do…

Customer Question
I have a new...

I have a new lap top and do not have my Kindle on it. How do I put Kindle on it with my present books, etc..

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

I have the new lap to about a week. I tried to add Kindle and have a message lit contains a viris.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

Just need Kindle on my Lap top now. thanks.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
12/1/2017
Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 7 months ago
Aparna Indresh

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 7 months ago

May I know the operating system of your laptop?

Windows 10???
Electronics Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 7 months ago

Once the download completes, follow the onscreen installation instructions.

After you finish installing the Kindle for PC app, register the app to your Amazon account and please let me know if this helps if it does not work we will try alternate solution.