E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I can't connect to my wi-fi. "authentication request" And…

Customer Question
I can't connect to...

I can't connect to my wi-fi. "authentication request"

Technician's Assistant: Does your network appear in the Wi-Fi list on your e-reader?

Yes, and I've already purchased via my computer my next novel

Technician's Assistant: Are other devices (computer, phone, etc.) connecting to the router?

Yes. computer and iPad

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

No, not now

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
12/1/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 7 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Please press and hold down the power button for 25-30 seconds until the Kindle restarts
If that does not work, then please respond back and let me know so I can continue to troubleshoot.

Starting

Let me know how it goes