E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I am heartbroken! In the chaos at the Phoenix airport, I…

Customer Question
I am heartbroken! In...

I am heartbroken! In the chaos at the Phoenix airport, I somehow have lost my Kindle. Can you help me?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

This is the 2nd day. We got home yesterday afternoon and I did call the airport from the JFK airport as soon as I could but got a recording and no reply.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

I think that covers it

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
12/1/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 7 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Unfortunately, the Kindle does not have any tracking software in the device so that you can locate it.

Hello!

I just wanted to take a moment to check back with you to see if you need more assistance. If you are all set, I would appreciate it if you could take a moment to rate my service with 5 stars, at the top of the page. If you need further assistance, just let me know using the reply box provided so we can work together to solve the issue.

Thank you!