E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Kindle wont download a book. Says they downloaded a code to…

Customer Question
Kindle wont download a...

Kindle wont download a book. Says they downloaded a code to email,cant see it.need correct credit card number and password. help

Technician's Assistant: When did this downloading issue start with your Kindle?

Yesterday. i talked to someone from support and she said to use old email account. I now have a new one. i dont know what you have and how to update my information.

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a force reboot (pressing and holding the power button for a minute)?

Doing it.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

Says problem with credit card on file. I have a new one.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
12/1/2017
Electronics Technician: Randy Boman, Technician replied 7 months ago
Randy Boman
Randy Boman, Technician
My name is***** will be glad to assist you.
You can edit your payment method by visiting the Settings page within Manage Your Content and Devices from a web browser on your computer.To view or edit your payment method:
Go to ***** and Devices (Amazon.com full site).
From Settings, select Edit Payment Method below Digital Payment Settings.
Select the desired credit card information, or add a new card, and then click Continue.
Enter the desired billing address, and then click Continue. You will be taken back to the Digital Payment Settings page where you can view your edited 1-Click payment method.

Did that work for you?