E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I just bought a new e-reader and i need help setting it up.

Customer Question
I just bought a...

I just bought a new e-reader and i need help setting it up

Technician's Assistant: What brand and model of e-reader do you have?

Amazon . don't know what model

Technician's Assistant: The E-Reader Specialist will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your Amazon e-reader? What have you tried so far?

I just got it. on the screen it says wi-fi password *****

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
12/1/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Do you have a windows computer connected already to your wifi network as we can get the wifi password ***** this.

Please let me know

Thank you