E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I can't connect with wifi. It has always connected in the…

Customer Question
I can't connect with...

I can't connect with wifi

Technician's Assistant: Does your network appear in the Wi-Fi list on your e-reader?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Are other devices (computer, phone, etc.) connecting to the router?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

It has always connected in the past but today it does not connetc

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/1/2017
Electronics Technician: Russell H., Technician replied 7 months ago
Russell H., Technician

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.
What device does not connect to WiFi, please?