E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I CANNOT REMEMBER MY UNLOCK SCREEN PASSWORD, CAN YOU PLEASE…

Customer Question
HELLO, MY NAME IS...

HELLO, MY NAME IS ***** ***** CANNOT REMEMBER MY UNLOCK SCREEN PASSWORD, CAN YOU PLEASE HELP ME?

Technician's Assistant: When could you last access your device?

ITS BEEN A FEW MONTHS ACTUALLY , WHAT HAPPENED WAS MY TEENAGE SONS FRIEND AND GIRLDRIEND WERE LIVING W US FOR A PERIOD OF TIME, WELL WHEN THEY WERE EVICTED, PERSAY, MY TABLET DISAPPEARED, WELL TODAY, THEY JUST OUT OF THE BLUE THEY FOUND AND RETURNED IT, AND SO NOW HERE I AM

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The E-reader Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your e-books and other data.

THEY SUPPOSIVELY DONT KNOW THE PASSCODE EITHER, BUT I KNOW OTHERWISE\NO, HOW DO I DO THAT?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

NO THAT"LL DO IT THANK YOU.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
12/1/2017
Electronics Technician: Eric, Technician replied 7 months ago
Eric, Technician

Hi! I'm Eric and I will be the expert assisting you today. I'll do all I can to provide you with excellent, 5-Star service. While I take a moment to read over your question, please read the following:

• Offers you see for Remote Assistance or Phone Calls are not me recommending them, it is this website. I am more than happy to accept your request for one, but you don't have to.
  • Please keep this browser open. If you close it, open your email to find links back to this question.
  • I will keep helping you until you're satisfied, please ask as many follow up questions as you need by replying below.

Good evening,

After you read my initial response to you above(please do before replying!), reply and let me know what the make and model of your tablet is, so I can give you the proper directions to resolve the issue.