E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I want to send my card details to order books but have

Customer Question
I want to send...

I want to send my card details to order books but have forgotten the pass words to log in

Technician's Assistant: When could you last access your device?

About 6 months ago I think

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The E-reader Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your e-books and other data.

Yes please

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
12/1/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

When were you last able to sign into your account?

Please let me know