E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I moved and lost my operating directions. All I can figure…

Customer Question
I moved and lost...

I moved and lost my operating directions. All I can figure out is how to turn it on but when I think I am sek lecting a book nothing comes up on the screen

Technician's Assistant: When did you last charge your e-reader?

It is currently plugged in and fully charged

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a force reboot (pressing and holding the power button for a minute)?

Is that the switch on the top left edge?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

It’s not really mine. It belongs to my elderly mother. I don’t actually own one myself.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: E-Readers
11/30/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 7 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Which make/model e-reader do you have?

The packing slip in the box says “kindle wireless reading device”. June 2010

Click here: https://www.oberondesign.com/pages/identify-your-kindle-model

View the pictures and locate your model

The serial number on the back is B003BOA202060D04
It is 5 3/8” x 8”

Hello!

I just wanted to take a moment to check back with you to see if you need more assistance. If you are all set, I would appreciate it if you could take a moment to rate my service with 5 stars, at the top of the page. If you need further assistance, just let me know using the reply box provided so we can work together to solve the issue.

Thank you!