E-Readers

Connect one-on-one with a verified electronics technician who will answer your question

Josh, Technician

More related answers
All electronics technicians are VERIFIED
It's actually the fire tablet 8 hd. It's not mine but a
Harry, electronics technician
It's not mine but a friends tabket I don't have access to serial number … read more
I have a old nook that is frozen. I let the battery deplete
Randy***** CellTech
Randy***** CellTech, electronics technician
I have a old nook that is frozen. I let the battery deplete for a long period of time and now the screen shows that is is starting up, but really isn't. What can I do? … read more
I have a Kindle that belonged to my husband, now deceased. I
Richard, IT Manager
I have a Kindle that belonged to my husband, now deceased. I moved and have a new email address, so I can't access any of the content on the reader. Can you help? … read more
I have had my kindle which I received as a gift years.
Freddy M.
Freddy M., IT Technician
I have had my kindle which I received as a gift for many years. Suddenly I cannot bring up any of my books. I'm going on a trip Help!… read more
My kindle is stuck on archive books. I cant get to the front
Freddy M.
Freddy M., IT Technician
My kindle is stuck on archive books. I can't get to the front page which shows dictionary, unread books, etc. I have tried turning off wireless, turning on wireless, settings, everything, but nothing … read more
I am currently on vacation in Aurba. I left my kindle on a
namstech
namstech, Software Development Engineer
I am currently on vacation in Aurba. I left my kindle on a table in the sun and now it seems to be frozen or fried. How can I fix this issue and is all my information lost?… read more
I did it. Reading in bed is not the same with a book especially
Daniel, Bachelor's Degree
I did it. Reading in bed is not the same with a book especially if you are now living with elderly mother who has hard floors in bedrooms. It landed on a corner and know I have lost a 2"x3" space in t… read more
I just received a Kindle that belonged to my Mother who passed
AnswerManRob
AnswerManRob, Electronic Technical Support Specialist
I just received a Kindle that belonged to my Mother who passed away recently. I have one just like it. When I got it, the battery was completely out. I tried charging the kindle, but it didn't seem to… read more
I have a Sony e-reader that was given me as a Christmas gift
Dr. Fix-It
Dr. Fix-It, Technician
I have a Sony e-reader that was given me as a Christmas gift in December 2010. have enjoyed it, but it has hung up. I cannot turn it on or off or change anything. When I try to turn it off (it current… read more
I have a Kindle. It stop to show almost anything on screen:
AnswerManRob
I have a Kindle. It stop to show almost anything on screen: in low left half of screen I can read text, but upper right part is not readable… read more
My dad has lost his sight, and his Kindle has become useless
Dr. Fix-It
Dr. Fix-It, Technician
My dad has lost his sight, and his Kindle has become useless to him. Is it possible to get the Kindle to read aloud to him (preferably not the robot voice)? (He is 91 and without sight, the controls a… read more
Hi, I was syncing my Kindle (through the wireless connection)
AnswerManRob
Hi, I was syncing my Kindle (through the wireless connection) and thought the sync was finished so I moved to switch it off. Just as it was switching off I realised another book was coming through. Si… read more
I have a Nook thats got a messed-up screen. All that shows
Cris
Cris, electronics technician
I have a Nook that's got a messed-up screen. All that shows across it are horizontal lines.… read more
My kindle has been charging for almost 12 hours and still wont
Andy Mont
Andy Mont, Researcher
My kindle has been charging for almost 12 hours and still won't turn on. I tried reset--no help. It is model D00701. What can be done to fix it? I purchased it March 2010, I think.… read more
my 3rd gen kindle quite functioning completely during use.
AnswerManRob
my 3rd gen kindle quite functioning completely during use. It is fully charged, and it doesn't have a cover. I was reading a book and flipped a page and the unit blinked back to the kindle cover and f… read more
Last week I bought my third Kindle, a 3G. The instructions
AnswerManRob
Last week I bought my third Kindle, a 3G. The instructions were to plug it in and use it while it charged. I did so. Nothing happened. A week later it has dowloaded only one archived file, an issue of… read more
My kindle is only two weeks old. Now I cant get open it...Cant
AnswerManRob
My kindle is only two weeks old. Now I can't get open it...Can't get the dormant screen to open expect partially at the bottom. I have it fully charged and attempted to hold the on bar "on" for 15 sec… read more
i purchased kindle deluxe approx. 1 year ago for my birthday
Andy, Ereader Expert
i purchased kindle deluxe approx. 1 year ago for my birthday present to myself. i loved it. for a while, as a single mother of 4, i had no extra money to purchase books. when i got it out to use it, i… read more